Saturday, February 20, 2010

Caleb 5 months strong











So it has been almost a year since my last post. Caleb was born 1:17 am via c section on September 17th, 2009. He is now 5 months and 3 days old. He is amazing. He's so handsome and sweet. He's very inquisitive and interactive.

Motherhood and wife-hood are treating me fantastically. I've been so blessed. It's exhausting but with the support of my husband, family and friends it's been a truly joyous experience thus far.

That being said, I have never prayed more in my life. Succinctly I pray for Caleb to have health and happiness and to live a long and fruitful life in God.

He never ceases to amaze me. Everyday he does something fantastic, whether it's a laugh a cuddle or reaching a new milestone. I honestly cannot believe he is almost 6 months old.

He can roll over both directions, he can get up on his hands and knees though he is still perfecting that art. He loves standing and can hold his own weight though he needs support to keep his balance. He is gabbing away and is a total daredevil, enjoying being flipped, swung and hanged upside down. He's gotten his first two teeth (bottom front) and has started his first solids, so far he has had rice cereal, carrots and peas. Carrots are his favorite.

I plan on keeping a regular blog tracking his growth and my marriage to the fabulous Mr. S. Pictures will be abundant.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness he is just so cute! It is so fun when they first begin eating solids...The twins first solid food was avocado...they loved it! and had bright green faces to match. I'm so happy for you. have you been able to be a "stay at home" mom?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools