Sunday, February 21, 2010

SAHM and 30 Day Shred

So I've managed to be a stay at home mom. Because I couldn't find work. We're making it though. The hubby and I are both glad I can stay at home with Caleb. I don't have to miss out on any of his moments and we can continue with our attached parenting. I don't have to worry about getting him to take a bottle, which he's made quite clear he rejects. It's nice too because hubby and I don't have to spend anymore time apart because of conflicting schedules. I'm still trying to work out something so I can contribute some to our finances. But Mike (hubby) is such a great provider :)

Keeping up the house is a bit of a challenge. Often things get piled up to the point of being grotesque but I manage to get it all under control again. It can be hard, but satisfying. And of course Mike helps out too. His hours can be erratic and long but we're thanking God he has work. The shop is thankfully getting some more business so he'll be able to work 40+ hours again. All things considered we're still doing quite well. We have cable and internet and plenty of food and a nice apartment and first and foremost each other!

I love being a mother and wife. Especially to my two wonderful men.

On another note, I've started an exercise program called 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michales. It is unbelievably intense, but I can't wait to to see the results of the hard work. I've been stuck at about 180 pounds and I need to lose about 45. I'm hoping it won't take longer than 6 months with this routine. I'll post updates in two weeks, if there is anything worth mentioning :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools