Friday, February 26, 2010

Measurements

Measurements at a week into my exercise routine. I'll measure myself every month to check on my progress with the 30 Day Shred. I plan on doing the program until I'm dead or physically unable.

February 26, 2010 :

Bust - 44"
Waist - 38"
Stomach - 45.5"
Hips - 43"
Arms - 14"
Thighs - 27"

Well I definitely have some trimming and sculpting I have to do! But I'm comitted and I'm going to make it happen. I will be so glad to see those numbers shrinking and to see a lean body appear. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! my hubby and I are starting P90X on Monday...I'm pretty sure it's going to kick my butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best on the new workout. Your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools