Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I need to be a dentist

I just forked over $364 for four fillings. Said fillings took an hour or so to complete. And that was the copay, I'm not sure how much my insurance covered. Dear God! That must be nice. My dentist asks me, "Do you think I should start taking Fridays off?" Yes, yes you should. Because you were smart enough to study your butt off and land this cushy if sometimes nauseating job and you can afford to just take Fridays off if you want to. The only person who's had a nicer job that I've met was my orthodontist. He didn't even work on my mouth. He took a five minute look around, told someone else what to do and disappeared. Even his receptionist took a two hour lunch.

Don't get me wrong, both my dentist and my ortho were great. Really good at what they do. It just hurts to put that much down. But it was my fault. My kid is gonna have the cleanest mouth in the U.S. Brushing and flossing are so worth it. Do it now or pay for it later!

Thank God my dad felt very generous and ambushed us with a few hundred dollars. He can be a very sweet man.

That's all for this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools