Tuesday, May 5, 2009

As the Belly Grows/Wolverine

My child has been super active the past few days. Which I like because it's fun and I know he's ok :p It makes up for how torturous it's been trying to find a name! Aidan is out. Kaleb is out.

Quinn is a possibility, but I don't think it's right. Oh well, the search continues. At least we have a few months until the day. I keep telling the hubby we should just name him Kid since that's how I refer to him now. It's a joke but watching him get all uppity is funny.

We saw X-men Origins: Wolverine the other day. It was fantastic (for the most part) and I hope they make a mini series thing out of it. It was very well done and I give it two thumbs up. You all should go see it.

I'm super psyched to see the new Terminator movie. It just looks like it's going to be superb.

Oh and if you will, wish us luck because we're going to be looking for a bigger place here in the next few days. One bedroom and 700 sq ft is filling up fast and we don't even have any baby stuff yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools