Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Milk & Sex

Lactose reduced milk didn't help. I still threw up. So any hope I offered on that front I take back. Sorry ladies.

But I found out the babies sex! It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't understand unless you knew us but my fiancee is literally the perfect man. God blessed me with the family I always wanted to start and I'm so thankful. Seeing Mike's reaction when we found out we were having a boy was perfect, especially since he'd really been hoping for a girl. Not even a moment's hesitation to suggest anything was missing from his joy.

And you should see the juevos on our baby. He's a little stud :p

As a note *I just joined 20something bloggers. If you're in your 20s you should check it out.

Visit 20 Something Bloggers

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your baby boy!!! we're planning a baby late this year (or early next)... will definitely follow your preggy adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools