Wednesday, March 3, 2010

30 DS Making Progress

While I'm going to go ahead and wait to post my measurements again until 30 days have passed to make sure they are accurate, I have seen shrinkage in inches and weight. I have lost about 5 pounds! While it's not Biggest Loser numbers I'm very happy :) It's a steady move down the scale and I can't wait to get into the 170 range. I'm 181 right now and my first mini goal is 175.

I think setting mini goals is important to keep me motivated. It will take months for me to get to my ultimate goal of 140-135 so it's good to have steps in between. In the meantime I'm looking forward to fitting my clothes better. My tummy is wrecked from the stretching process and while I would look pretty good in my size 13s if my tummy were tighter I'll look sloppy until that happens no matter what size I wear. That's where all the ab work will pay off. My tummy is where I have seen the most difference in inches since I last measured.

Well. I just have to stick it out! There is definitely improvement and as long as I keep going it will only get better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools